This Policy aims to ensure compliance with the GDPR. In summary, The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
- Information About Us
Company name: Traci Habergham Photography
Registered address: 19 School Hill, Kirkburton, Huddersfield, WY HD8 0SG
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: 0750 5555 268
- What is Personal Data?
Personal data means any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly be identified in particular by reference to an identifier.
Your personal data includes information such as name, address, telephone number, e mail address and other data collected that could directly or indirectly identify you.
- How we collect Personal information
We collect data you provide to us when you place an order via the website, when you contact us through the website contact us form, send us an email or when you phone us.
- How we use your information
Your data is collected primarily for fulfilment of your orders and it is also used for business use and administrative purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third party.
- How long we retain your information:
Information is retained for no longer than necessary. However, this will be in accordance with any legal obligations we have.
- Controlling your personal information
You may request a copy of your personal data we hold in an electronic format. We will respond to your request within 1 month by providing the data in electronic format. If you find any inaccuracies, we will delete or correct it promptly.
Please contact us:-
- If you would like details of the personal information which we hold about you
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete
- If you would like the personal information which we hold about you deleted
- If you would like to unsubscribe from marketing communications, please emailwith your request.
- Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information.
- Client Galleries
If you have any complaints, please contact us.
If you are not happy with the response or believe we are not processing your personal data in accordance with the law, you can complain to the UK information commissioner’s office www.ico.org.uk.